There’s no question that short line rail provide vital services to regional and remote markets – feeding commodity-carrying traffic into and delivering it from mainline railways.
Universal Rail Systems is your answer to fully integrated, turnkey services to build and maintain long-standing infrastructure that keeps trains in motion. We’re also safety experts – offering inspections, flagging services, and the design and implementation of signals and communications that guarantee safe and efficient traffic control.
With one phone call, you can confidently access seamless, efficient, well-managed rail services for any size project in any location across Canada.
Our Short Line Rail Service Offerings Include:
- Track construction for any length line in any location
- Connections and interchanges with Class 1 Rail and terminals
- Flagging during maintenance and project work
- Signals and communications that ensure safety
- Rail project materials and supplies – what you need, when you need it
- Equipment – Specialized rail services equipment that gets the job done