The link between Canada’s forestry and rail lines extends more than 100 years. It’s based on reliable transport that ensures you are able to bring finished product to market and, in many cases, to ports and border crossings that aid international exports.
Universal Rail Services provides a full spectrum of integrated, turnkey rail services that ensure your terminals and access to Short Line and Class 1 rail are nothing short of reliable.
From exceptional civil construction solutions to long-lasting track construction, and from safety-focused track inspections to highly coordinated rail switching services, we deliver confidence in your rail transport infrastructure and services.
Our Forestry Rail Service Offerings Include:
- Track construction for any length line in any location
- Connections and interchanges with Class 1 Rail and Short lines
- Rail switching and inspection services
- Signals and communications that ensure safety
- Rail project materials and supplies – what you need, when you need it
- Equipment – specialized rail services equipment that gets the job done