Class 1 Rail
Universal Rail Systems appreciates that, unlike other modes of transportation, rail operators provide and maintain their own infrastructure.
For Class 1 Rail, this is a substantial network across Canada – and Universal Rail Systems has the national presence, services and commitment to Doing It Right that makes all the difference.
Our experienced team of rail professionals each average over 20 years experience and are experts in preparing the foundation for and building track, as well as ensuring safe and efficient operations.
Class 1 Rail operators can count on Universal Rail Systems for:
- Civil construction to lay firm foundations for your track
- Track construction for any length line in any location
- Connections and interchanges with Short lines and terminals
- Flagging during maintenance and project work
- Signals and communications that ensure safety
- Rail project materials and supplies – what you need, when you need it
- Equipment – Specialized rail services equipment that gets the job done